• RanchWest
    You guys gotta know that winning players never share their secrets.....HorseSense

That's funny.
  • Jack Price
    Morning Line can you you that too....HorseSense

FYI: Top 3 MLO ranks (including ties) = 70.5% of all winners...that's a little short of 80%!
  • Dave Schwartz
    You guys gotta know that winning players never share their secrets.....

I just gave you the most important piece of the game....

Head it and go forward
    HorseSense

My experience is that winning players - and especially professional players - absolutely do share what they do.

After all, if WINNING PLAYERS really are that smart (and we are), how would anyone know if information wasn't shared?

Ping @Tony Kofalt @Rich Val
  • Jack Price
    I would contend (small pun coming) that the issue is not the win% on the top contenders.
    The issue is figuring out which low odds horses to remove BEFORE selecting those contenders.
    Dave Schwartz

Yes, big fan of your RVM (Race Value Metric) used to determine a playable race!
  • Rich Val
    My experience is that winning players - and especially professional players - absolutely do share what they do.

After all, if WINNING PLAYERS really are that smart (and we are), how would anyone know if information wasn't shared?
    Dave Schwartz

Summed it up perfectly.

But Dave - just remember that trolls can be fun.
  • Dave Schwartz
    @Rich Val

Just so you guys know, a few years ago I was struggling to win. Rich valentine came out of the woodwork and offered to coach me. We did 7 sessions over a couple of weeks that put me back on track.

Remember that, Rich?
  • Rich Val
    Remember that, Rich?Dave Schwartz

Of course.
    Then you built a product from it - which is not in the store any more. I forget the name of it but the lessons were great.
  • Dave Schwartz

Yes, they were.

If only you hadn't followed the script of a movie. LOL
    I had to take it down so I didn't get beaten up by some lawyers.

When I eventually watched the movie - Seven Days in Utopia - I realized how brilliantly you had turned the lessons in the movie into horse racing lessons.
  • Rich Val
    Sorry about that, but it did work for you.
    :lol:
  • Rich Val
    Plus you got to make some money off the product. :grin:
  • Jack Price
    here is nothing that will give you 80% within top 3 with a substantial amount of plays...HorseSense

You’re probably right, but I’ve got some ideas to pursue….

BTW, I appreciate all your comments as it’s nice to have different perspectives….
  • Dave Schwartz
    Not like Dave where things change pending on which way the wind blowsHorseSense

Clearly you and I are on different pages.
    I doubt that you will offer much of anything to anyone.

Hope you change that soon.
  • RanchWest
    Just so you guys know, a few years ago I was struggling to win. Rich valentine came out of the woodwork and offered to coach me. We did 7 sessions over a couple of weeks that put me back on track.Dave Schwartz

That's impressive.
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Please register to see more

Forum Members always see the latest updates and news first. Sign up today.