• Conley
    Was scrolling around YT last night and I came across this video called "ANDY SERLING Horse Racing Handicapping Tutorial" so I watched it and thought it was a very good video showing how Andy breaks down a race/horses and what tools he uses etc

There is another video on there about interviewing Jessica Paquette who is the Handicapper/Paddock Horst for Colonial Downs Racetrack which she also did which I found to also be a great video

The next interviews are going to be from Steve Byk and CJ who is with TimformUS so looking forward to that!

Just thought others might want to look at these videos so they are below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXra3D_BPOM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoDHU94ZDMw

Andy's screenshots:
  • Dave Schwartz
    I look forward to watching this.

Thank you.
  • Biniak
    Conley,

Thanks for sharing your research!
  • Conley
    look forward to watching this.

Thank you.
    Dave Schwartz

Conley,

Thanks for sharing your research!
    Biniak

No problem Dave and Biniak glad I can help! :)
  • Tony Kofalt
    Thanks Conley- I often find myself watching YT videos about horse racing at night. This is the first video I've seen moderated by Kali. She was organized and led the flow well. The little guy is just amazing. Love listening to his analysis on most race days as well. He's an out of the box thinker. Really enjoyed this video
  • Conley
    Thanks Conley- I often find myself watching YT videos about horse racing at night. This is the first video I've seen moderated by Kali. She was organized and led the flow well. The little guy is just amazing. Love listening to his analysis on most race days as well. He's an out of the box thinker. Really enjoyed this videoTony Kofalt

No problem Tony glad you enjoyed the video! Hope to see Byk and CJ(TimefomUS) do the same great videos like Andy
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Please register to see more

Forum Members always see the latest updates and news first. Sign up today.