• Tom
    CD meet will run at ELP through June,
    Not sure if it will be CAE for the track sode, but be aware

Will NYRA get morse entries with the stakes program being sent to the farm?

My plan was to play CD as my main track this year, but with 8 fatalities by end of Derby day,
    I stopped cold.
  • Tony Kofalt
    Thanks Tom,
    I too am curious about the track code being used. I hope they keep it simple and use ELP.
    As far as NY is concerned, any opportunity to improve entries is seen as a plus by me. Today's early P5 featured 4 five horse fields. The P5 still paid a remarkable $1582 for 50 cents but the opportunity for some very low P5's is looming!

Tony
  • RanchWest
    As of 7:15 p Central on 6/4, the preliminary BRIS Multicaps file for 6/7 uses the track code CD; the file was created on 6/3 at 3:49 pm. That was after the 6/2 CBS article on the venue change. Still, I don't consider that to be an absolute indicator of the track code to be used.
  • RanchWest
    Just FYI, BRIS preliminary files do not list Program Numbers or Morning Lines.
  • RanchWest
    Jeff P says that Equibase says they will use ELP.
  • RanchWest
    So, depending on the data source, if you get data showing CD, you may be able to pull the data again later and get ELP.
  • Tom
    I don't see any PPs for CD or ELP.
    There are free PPs at the 365 site?
    Where did you find them?
  • RanchWest
    BRIS had a CD preliminary Multicaps file up at the time I listed, but now they don't have CD or ELP
  • RanchWest
    I read where they changed the dates of some races, so maybe that has something to do with the files not being available yet.
  • Tom
    I was set straight by God's gidt to horseracing, Andy Serling, that there
    is no racing there until Saturday.
  • Dave Schwartz
    I was set straight by God's gidt to horseracing, Andy Serling, that there
    is no racing there until Saturday.
    Tom

:rofl:
  • Tony Kofalt

Hey Tom, I am an Andy supporter but no need for criticism of you. I believe we need more players just like you. Shrug it off and keep participating!
    Tony
  • Tom
    Serling was rude to Dave twice recently, so I have lost interest in his schtick.

That video, no gone, of him berrating Anthony for losing his job told me that my "friendship" with him was
    probably less than I thought.
    I'm 72 this month, I no longer need to suffer AHs.
  • RanchWest
    I'm 72 this month, I no longer need to suffer AHs.Tom

The best thing about age is that it brings new perspectives.
  • Tom
    The best thing about age is that it brings new perspectives.
    --Ranchwest

...and new PRESCRIPTIONS!
  • Dave Schwartz
    Serling was rude to Dave twice recently, so I have lost interest in his schticTom

I must have missed that.

But I don't go looking for such stuff.
    (Except on my home turf. LOL)

Rude is his style.
    The people who love him think he's the greatest.
    He's certainly a better handicapping analyst than I am, though I'd guess my long-term performance is probably at least as good.
  • RanchWest
    He's a BALO.
  • Tony Kofalt
    I know a gentleman named Dan Silver who worked for NYRA. He's an excellent guy and tells me Andy is truly a good man. I've seen moments that make me wonder.
  • Dave Schwartz
    I know a gentleman named Dan Silver who worked for NYRA. He's an excellent guy and tells me Andy is truly a good man. I've seen moments that make me wonder.Tony Kofalt

As someone who has had a lifetime of struggles getting along with others, I can appreciate that could very possibly be the case. Either way, it's just simpler to give everyone the benefit of doubt.

As my mentor says, "We tend to judge others by their ACTIONS and ourselves by our INTENTIONS.

Guilty, your honor.
  • RanchWest
    BRIS does now have a preliminary Multicaps file for ELP for Saturday.
  • Tom
    No doubt, Andy doe s a lot of good things at the track, a real asset to the racing community.

I will always respect that and never try to diminish his good deeds.
    But he as some personality flaws that atre hard to get by.

Please don't take comments here as minimizing the man, onyt the inner boy, who needs a shorter leash.
    Glad too ELP is runnung and not CAE!

It just shows it CAN be done when the effort is mad.

We walked on the moon. We got a track switch right.
    Geezw louise, we is goooood!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Please register to see more

Forum Members always see the latest updates and news first. Sign up today.