• Dustin Korth
    Are you guys seeing this issue with your data?
    At some point Gulfstream changed races originally scheduled for Turf to be moved to the Tapeta instead of the main track. Because there has always been one symbol for "off the turf" that historically means "moved to dirt", my incoming data is showing off the turf races as ran on dirt, when they were actually moved to tapeta.
  • RanchWest
    My data has a separate indicator for "all weather"... BRIS. I don't follow GP much, so I am not certain that the data is accurate.
  • Dustin Korth
    Well, my BRIS data comes in correct as "all weather" as long as the race was originally scheduled for that. The issue is that off-the-turf races come in as dirt and was curious if anyone else noticed this.
  • RanchWest

If you have an example, I will check it out.
  • Dustin Korth

On 7/2 program, the #3 Our Noble Ortega shows last race as 6/11 going 1m70y on Dirt. However, that race was actually moved to tapeta from turf.
  • RanchWest

My BRIS Multicaps file showed that race as All-weather (tapeta).
  • Dave Schwartz
    Are you guys seeing this issue with your data?
    At some point Gulfstream changed races originally scheduled for Turf to be moved to the Tapeta instead of the main track. Because there has always been one symbol for "off the turf" that historically means "moved to dirt", my incoming data is showing off the turf races as ran on dirt, when they were actually moved to tapeta.
    Dustin Korth

What is your data source?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Please register to see more

Forum Members always see the latest updates and news first. Sign up today.