• Dave Schwartz
    HSH UPGRADE UPDATE.

I've just written the last of the Power Code that achieves what I've been aiming for.

Hope to have the final testing done by Wednesday and HSH v9.100 released on Thursday.

HERE ARE A FEW HIGHLIGHTS.
    • ZaML - Special version of the standard aML object that has been calibrated for improved accuracy. (No more 32/1.)
    • Magnitudes from the top - Instantly shows how much better the top horse is compared to the rest of the field in terms of hit rate.
      Imagine you have a strong horse on top. Now imagine this horse is THREE magnitudes better than his closest competitor. (Win-Dutch screen - right next to the "R" column.)
    • How to separate your contenders - Imagine that you've picked the 1,2,3 as contenders and want to know how to separate them. There is now a technique for Automatically deciding which objects to use for that.
    • Enhanced Pace Analysis - Added 3 new dynamic objects to Winning Profiles. (LP, E2,SR)
      Using this strategy you can now KNOW with a single click which pace objects should be used in this race.
    • Added the 0-1-2-3+ Running Style to Dynamic Filters - This is FAR SUPERIOR to using the current 5+ ES points approach (i.e. +/- 4 points).

GAME CHANGER
    Combine all of this together and you have a huge edge on the competition.

LOOK FOR THIS NEXT WEEK.

This is a FREE UPGRADE.
    Thank you, Dave. Looking forward to it.
  • Slim
    "Special note: If you ever bought HSH, you can come back with a new install at no cost."
    Dave, can you please define - come back - do you have to subscribe for a period of time or is it just free with the idea punters will at least subscribe for a couple months to kick the tires on the new software. Thx
  • Dave Schwartz
    It means there is no charge for the upgrade.

You still need to purchase downloads.
  • Slim
    thank you
  • Ken Fee
    I had a session last night with Dave. Was unbelievable! We first reviewed what I do. He hadn't downloaded Tuesday cards yet so we went thru a race I played (Pha 6 on 10/5). He then opened his H8 and did the same race with his strategy and hit not only the winner of the race but the exacta and tri. We then opened 3 other race randomly that day and he hit all three. We had the exactas in all the races. Amazingly the 2 horses we used in each race were the exacta!!! I'm still trying to wrap my head around it. Open that Pha race and tell me you can get the exacta with just 2 horses and the tri with 3, if you can your probably not reading this . If you can't you want to get a session with Dave as quick as you can. This sound like a paid endorsement but I have never see this happen before and I feel like I did as a kid at Christmas!
  • Biniak
    I am so jealous. I woke up at the opposite end of the racing spectrum this morning.
  • RanchWest

That's impressive!

Just keep in mind that a big part of what is getting Dave to winners is his process. He recently helped me with my process and it was a game changer. He helped me to see that I was taking a random approach, hopping aimlessly from one area to another. Once I began following a process, my ability to pick winners improved significantly.

I am sure Dave's software and his ability to use it are very significant, but also don't underestimate his ability to utilize a process.
  • Dave Schwartz
    Just keep in mind that a big part of what is getting Dave to winners is his process. He recently helped me with my process and it was a game changer. He helped me to see that I was taking a random approach, hopping aimlessly from one area to another. Once I began following a process, my ability to pick winners improved significantly.[/quote]

Thrilled to hear that this has worked out so well for you.
    RanchWest
  • Ken Fee
    Thanks Ranch it was impressive. I too have a process, not completely different then Dave. Big difference was I had the winner in that Pha race but not through handicapping but using a high odds horse that was in my final 4. With his pace approach he had the horse at 10-1 whereas I had him at 57-1. I played and prayed. At 10 -1 I would have been more bold!!!
  • RanchWest
    Do you mean at Parx, 10/5/22, race 5?
  • Ken Fee
    No Parx 10/5/22 Race the winner was #1 Spanikopita for $33.20 &3 ML Fav. with the exacta paying 174.40.
  • RanchWest
    That's a tough one. Potential chaos. I can only get Spanikopita on a deep dive. Bullet work followed by a troubled trip and the closer is possible on the possible chaos.

Definitely a good pick by Dave.
  • Tom
    I can only get the winner I get 7 picks. :)
    I saw nothing positive. ???
  • Dave Schwartz
    I can only get the winner I get 7 picks. :)
    I saw nothing positive. ???
    Tom

Exactly.
    Yet, it was amazingly obvious to Ken.
  • Slim
    Any update on new version of HSH? Thank you
  • Dave Schwartz
    It was released weeks ago.
  • Slim
    OK, thx.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Please register to see more

Forum Members always see the latest updates and news first. Sign up today.