• Dave Schwartz
    mkt-P%26P2022-Box-smaller.jpg

mkt-2012-Update.jpg
    Buy it here.
    • I started with the 144 factors from Percentages & Probabilities 2012 and updated all of them to 2021.
    • Then I added 69 new factors.

DATA SETS
    • 26 Sets of Data (Based upon Type of Race.)
    • Each data set is 94 PAGES of IV Tables!
    • 26 x 94 =2,444 TOTAL PAGES!

mkt-PSR-BRIS.jpg
    Buy it here.
    • It is difficult to imagine that factors like HDW's Projected Speed Rating or BRIS' Prime Power could be used to find PROFITABLE LONGSHOTS, but it is 100% TRUE!
    • (And not small samples that were the result of getting lucky.)
    • My definition of "longshot" started at $18 and went all the way up!
    • How will this change your game as a tournament player?

mkt-11-Factors.jpg
    Buy it here.
    • These 11 Factors are DEAD-BANG SIMPLE.
    • They are simply Rank=1st for each of these factors.
    • A nice bonus is that they're right in the middle of many Pick3s, Pick4s & Pick6s.
    • I promise you will be really surprised by these.

There are actually more than 11 Profitable factors.
    I only listed these because they are so similar and in a particular niche.
    You'll see.

mkt-New-Look-At-IV-Tables.jpg
    Buy it here.
    What made much of this possible was a new discovery.
    If you read and understood Percentages & Probabilities 2012, you know that there were 4 key columns:
    • IV (Impact Value)
    • PIV (Pool Impact Value)
    • DV (Dollar Value - i.e. $Net)
    • BV (Betting Value - How the public bets.)

mkt-IVs-All-Wrong.jpg
    Back then...
    • Impact Value and $Net in the top ranks were how we judged factors.
    • If they showed no profit, then we'd (logically) move on to another factor.
    • But that has all changed now!

mkt-2-Power-Formulas.jpg
    The 2 New Formulas - actually RATIOS - have changed all of that.
    • Now we can look at an IV Table that showed no promise before...
    • Apply a simple formula...
    • And know that this is a factor which PREDICTS...
    • BET AGAINST LOW ODDS HORSES!

What Does it Do?
    • I am not saying that it predicts a favorite will lose.
    • Sorry. Can't do that.
    • What it does do is predict Low Odds horses that are likely to lose their backers BIG MONEY.

Think About it.
    • When you go into a race knowing that there is a Low-Odds horse that should LOSE BIG MONEY, you can almost throw darts in those races and be even.
    • In fact, why would you play a race that does not have a BET AGAINST horse?
    • Frankly, this is why I've been a tough player for so long.

mkt-Just-Buy-It.jpg
    Buy it here.
  • Jim Parker
    Today I had the Privilege Of seeing a partial review of Dave's new "Percentage and Probabilities"
    2022 Seminar, the data that he has put together and the discoveries that he has made is just MIND
    BOGGLING to say the least. I for one would HIGHLY recommend this Seminar to everyone, Not just to HSH users but everyone that is handicapping thoroughbred races. You won't be sorry, I forgot just how many pages of data it contains, but if I'm not mistaken there is over 150 pages. Not only do you get all of this data, but you'll also be introduced to some new concepts and how you can use them. Sign up for his seminar you can't go wrong.
  • Tom
    It is FAR more than I expected. You will not be disappointed.
  • Bill T
    Dave, in the materials, the tables can get them with all the ranked pace factors.
  • Dave Schwartz
    Dave, in the materials, the tables can get them with all the ranked pace factors.Bill T

Forgive me but I don't know what that means.
  • Dave Schwartz
    You won't be sorry, I forgot just how many pages of data it contains, but if I'm not mistaken there is over 150 pages.Jim Parker

Actually, there are over 2,400 pages!
  • RanchWest
    I am just now diving into this. Anyone find any gems? I had forgotten about MRCT. Looks like it might be useful.
  • Biniak
    I am just getting to it as well. I will let you know what I uncover.
  • Dave Schwartz
    @Biniak & @RanchWest - Make sure that you really understand what's on the videos. It contains a completely different way of looking at IV Tables.
  • RanchWest
    Biniak & RanchWest - Make sure that you really understand what's on the videos. It contains a completely different way of looking at IV Tables.Dave Schwartz

Yes, I am almost half way through. I have a lot going on right now, so I am only able to watch a bit at a time.
  • Biniak
    I have watched all the videos, now I have to let the ideas digest before formulating a plan.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment