• Jim Parker
    Any thoughts anyone as to creating and using Dynamic Objects vs Static Objects?
  • Nurtural Sherri
    I can't speak to this but wanted to bump it up! Who had experience with HSH?
  • Jim Parker
    As a HSH user I have found that by using one of the tools that is provided in this software called the "Pick Master" a person is able to create "Dynamic" objects of various sorts that assist you with answers such as "Who" is most likely to be in front at the 1st call, 2nd call or at the Stretch call within certain conditions, such as in Turf, Dirt tracks, Sprint, Route races you name it and set it up and these "Objects" can be very useful.
  • Jim Parker
    Question, using the COM button on the top of the main screen, if you click on the Comp Objs button
    there is a box that you can check that is labeled "Just Cont" I've checked that box and for the life of me I
    cannot get the marked contenders that I have marked in the open race screen to show up, it's as if the marked button does nothing every thing that I have tried doesn't work ???
  • Ken Fee
    On that screen erase your contenders like you would remove a line from a word page. Then hit the Elim button on the bottom. Noe check the contender box on the top. Hit any of the keys PSR,CPW etc.. and only your contenders will show
  • Ken Fee
    erase- highlight the entire line and the delete. It won't delete just make them invisibe when you hit the elim button. Remember no spaces between horses for your elim
  • Ken Fee
    On the ratings page. I would highlight who my contenders are
    Attachment
    Screen 1 (393K)
  • Ken Fee
    Here they are highlighted/. Now I would hit the delete button on the keyboard. Make sure to move the elims to the top of the page
    Attachment
    Screen 2 Highlighted the contenders now I delete next (400K)
  • Ken Fee
    With the Elims on the top I now Hit the Blue "Elim" button on the bottom of that screen
  • Ken Fee
    Check the Just Cont box on the top and any of the blue ranking buttons PSR,CPW,C90 nd you only have your contenders in this case I used PSR
    Attachment
    Screen 4 - contender box on top checked -now only contenders (378K)
  • Ken Fee
    Hope that helped
  • Jim Parker
    Thanks Ken that did it, works great .....
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment