• Conley
    I thought this place would buzz about Saratoga, but I thought wrong.

Anyways I'm excited to do another year of selections for Saratoga once again, as last year (2022), I came so close to making a profit on my picks (I was down only like -$40 or something on Top picks and down only a few dollars for other exotics)

Let's see what happens this year. I wish everyone playing Saratoga this year the Best of LUCK in your selections! I hope you nail every longshot and have every photo finish go your way!

Let's run it up and ring up that register, as I always say!
  • Conley
    I don't think I told this to anyone on here, but I work for a selection service called PicksCity under the name "ConleyPicks," I cover sports (everything except NHL/NBA/UFC/Tennis/Golf/Soccer, and everything else I do) and horse racing. (only Saratoga and Oaklawn plus Triple Crown and Breeders Cup)

I cannot post my picks, unfortunately, but if you guys ever wanted my tipsheet for any day, I'll just send it to you as a thank you for being such an awesome group and for good karma :joke:

Sorry if this advertising is not allowed, Dave; I just wanted to get that out before people wonder, "You posted about Saratoga but did not post picks? How come?"

Thanks all :pray:
  • Dave Schwartz
    Advertising is not allowed.
    But you're one of us.
  • Conley
    Advertising is not allowed.
    But you're one of us.
    Dave Schwartz

Not picking up what you are putting down. Just so we are clear please explain your comment.

Sorry I am not very bright.
  • Dave Schwartz
    LOL
    You're one of us - therefore, we root for your success.
    You can do some advertising.

Be reasonable, of course.
  • Tony Kofalt

Congrats Conley!! It's good to be doing something you enjoy, which you obviously are. I'll work to get some SAR picks up, as I will be playing everyday!! What type of selections.plays would you like to see?
  • Conley
    LOL
    You're one of us - therefore, we root for your success.
    You can do some advertising.

Be reasonable, of course.
    Dave Schwartz

Ah I see. My bad. Just wanted to make sure I was fully understanding. I appreciate it and yes I won’t be doing a whole lot of advertising really as I don’t want to go “overboard” lol. Thank you.
  • Conley
    Congrats Conley!! It's good to be doing something you enjoy, which you obviously are. I'll work to get some SAR picks up, as I will be playing everyday!! What type of selections.plays would you like to see?Tony Kofalt

Thanks Tony! I appreciate that. Well I mean it’s up to you honestly maybe full cards as I will be doing each day like that.
  • RanchWest
    I look forward to the Saratoga meet. I would be interested in participating in a contest or just a pick 'em with commentary. It's such a good meet.
  • Tony Kofalt

Hey Conley and Ranch,
    I've been giving this some thought and I think it will be best if I recommend maybe 1 or 2 Saratoga horses each day. Posting full card selections is out of the realm of my strength and time to be honest. So lets see how all goes. Good luck Conley
  • RanchWest

I understand your position, Tony. I look forward to interacting with you.
  • Tom
    I will look at Jim Dandy Day, Whitney ay, sand Travers Day.
    Other thsan that. I have no interest in Saratoga, or, as it it has become, Aqueduct Noryth.
    I started going and playing in 1977, and no longer have the stomach for the watered down product.

It has evolved into Aqueduct without the blue tarp.

TVG and Del Mar this year.
  • Dave Schwartz
    TVG and Del Mar this year.Tom

Sad, isn't it?

Have a chowder for me.
  • RanchWest
    The best in the country make their way to Saratoga. After Saratoga is over, many head to Gulfstream. Then Saratoga again. How is that Aqueduct North?
  • Tom
    Essentially the same core race classes, same group of questionable trainers and clueless riders.
    Far too mant days and races.

The three satakes days mentioned are special, but nothing much the rst of the meet.
  • Conley
    Opening Day 2023 for Saratoga is finally here! We have been counting down the days like all horseplayers as if it were Christmas morning.

Today we have 10 races carded, including the headliner, always on Opening Day, which is in Race 9, The Grade 3 Schuylerville Stakes.

ConleyPicks has his winners mapped out today with some nice-priced longshots even on top in over 1/2 of the races.

You can get his tipsheet for $9.99, which includes all 10 races plus Conley's BEST BET, as well as his VALUE PLAY and LONGSHOT PLAY!

Download at the link below and start winning today!

*Please note: today's picks have been updated for scratches/weather, so you will get the original tip sheet as well as an updated tip sheet*

https://pickscity.com/product/conleypicks/

Thank you all, and Let's RUN IT UP!
    Attachment
    saratoga_logo (5K)
  • Tony Kofalt
    For the Saratoga meet I'll recommend a play or two each day to see if we can make a profit. I will utilize my money management strategy as well. The strategy has been a big part of profitability for me over the years.
    7-13
    Race 7- Obrigada $2 win
    Race 10- Charisse $2 Win

Good luck
  • RanchWest
    In R3, it's a tough race with several leaving the maiden ranks. I think one of those may be able to repeat. I look for #9 to close well to win. Look for early speed and fade on #8.
  • RanchWest

In R7, I prefer #9, Condiment Girl
    In R10, I agree that Charisse has a shot. I have her on my line at 10.6/1. That would be a nice price.
  • RanchWest
    #9, Lanarite, R3, got up for second at 10/1. #8 did lead and fade as I suggested she might. Another stout closer, #3, took the win at 7/1. Exacta paid $61.25 on a buck.
  • RanchWest
    R7, #9 led from the gate but faded at 4/1. #1 closed for the win.
  • RanchWest
    In R10, Charisse closed for 4th.
  • Conley
    Overall not the best day at Saratoga 2023 Opening Day. I like to be transparent; it was one day when nothing clicked. It happens. I hope to rebound tomorrow to get out 1st few winners of the year. Let's do just that! Don't miss out! See you Friday folks! #TrustTheProcess #TeamPicksCity
  • Tony Kofalt
    I'm going to pass at Saratoga today as al turf racing is being moved to the main track which is muddy. Plenty of days left!!
  • Tom
    I hate NYRA tutf, so I'll look at the card.
    Race 3, #7 Quarrel, run well off the turf before,
    Can I get 5-2?
  • RanchWest
    So far it has been a rather boring day. A horse coming off a place in the Wood returned to the maiden ranks and strolled at low odds. Lots of scratches. Hopefully there will be more interesting races later. The track was upgraded to fast for R3.
  • Tom
    The good news is that was the last race I will lose there this year!
  • Tony Kofalt
    Sar 7-15

Race 11, Flat Top Box $2 win

Meet to date, -$4
  • RanchWest
    Race 11, Flat Top Box $2 winTony Kofalt

I would have to pass. I think Beer Run looks tough as the chalk in a large field. Cigarette Boat has good works and is 1st on turf, but from a limited look his turf pedigree seems light.
  • RanchWest
    R8, I like #8. Foxy Cara. 6/1 at 10 mtp.
  • RanchWest
    Foxy Cara, 6/1, finished second to #10 Ichibon, 3/1. Exacta 27.75 on $1.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment