• Steven
    Somewhere I read an article or message or thread written by Dave wherein he talks about the Monty Hall sceniaro and a unique way he used it in a workshop or experiement. They would handicap and select three horses, assign a random number to each horse, throw one horse out based solely on the random number and then bet the lower odds horse of the remaining two.

I can't seem to find this anywhere so did I imagine it or can some wonderful person point it out to me.

And of course, it could be right here in front of me somewhere, I once lost my sun glasses for about 2 weeks and then found them in the garage refrigerator. My wife and I plan on hiding our own Easter eggs in 2023.
  • William Zayonce
    @Steven
    "Using Monty Hall to handicap" is listed in Dave's video. Under "Category list" choose "Dave's favorites" . It's about the 3rd video down. ( Be sure to carefully consider the logic and math involved)
  • Tony Kofalt
    I watched Dave's video several times when it was released. My curiosity was peaked. If I was a WPS player I would have looked hard to incorporate it into my toolbox. Seeing as I play mostly P4 and P5's I could not find a way to utilize it.
  • Steven
    Thanks gang.
  • Slim
    Well I may have had a stroke..... but I swear there was some new discussion on Monty Hall in a current blog/thread last week.
  • William Zayonce
    @Slim
    There was a brief discussion of "Monty Hall" in part 2 of the Thread "What should an odds line be?'
  • RanchWest

If you hide your Easter eggs, you are cheating. lol!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Please register to see more

Forum Members always see the latest updates and news first. Sign up today.