• Tony Kofalt
    I came across an interesting product that could assist pen and paper handicappers. It's a product named ReMarkable and is essentially an Electronic writing tablet. It appears that handicappers would be able to import PDF racing forms and 'mark them up' and save all updates electronically.
    I haven't researched the product thoroughly and was wondering if anyone had any experience with the product.
    Please post if you could add any ideas about the concept.
  • Mark
    You can do all of that on a surface pro! You can open any PDF in the edge web browser and mark it up to your liking and save it.
  • Mark
    Small sample!
    ku2k29h1se25ntb1.png
  • RanchWest
    That's not just for the Surface Pro. I can do that in Edge on my Dell laptop.
  • Mark
    What would ReMarkable do that tablets or laptops couldn’t?
  • Tony Kofalt

Hey Mark- thanks for the info. I honestly didn't realize this option was available in the surface. When I came across ReMarkable it was being advertised as a paperless alternative that could replicate paper writing.
    The entry point for ReMarkable is probably less expensive that the surface. Not sure about screen size and other functions. I will look into the surface and thank you for your help!!
  • William Zayonce
    @Tony Kofalt
    This sounds like a product that would be helpful to those of us who are "married" to the paper form. I'm utterly lost when I can't "mark up and make notes" on those PDF forms.Thanks Tony!
  • Tom
    I do this it in FOXIT, a free PDF editor.
    I'm not sure I even know where my pen is anymore! lol
  • Conley
    Same here when I can get it on my iPad I also use FoxIt (Thanks Tom)

But I'm still a hard copy guy though with needing it printed in either my own printing or right from the DRF newspaper
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Please register to see more

Forum Members always see the latest updates and news first. Sign up today.