• Tony Kofalt
    Santa Anita is offering free access to professional level trip notes from 1-26-2021 through 1 30-2022. I can't guarantee you will like the product but we may get some ideas from it. And the price is right. The product targets California races only. You can sign up without offering any bank or CC information. Link is posted below

https://www.santaanita.com/trip-note-pros/
  • RanchWest
    Thanks, Tony. I'd like to see what they find significant about a trip and see if I see anything of value in what they note.
  • Conley
    Already signed up just to see HOW good they really are!
  • Dustin Korth
    That is Benny Southstreet's product. Follow his Twitter here: @BSouthstreet

He's sharp when it comes to trips as the program comments almost never tell the true story. Not of much use to the casual capper but is great info to supplement your normal capping if you're diving deep into a card.

It's a nice GUI and all but I really would prefer a format where I can see notes for all horses in the race on one screen rather than runner-by-runner.
  • Tony Kofalt
    Wow- at first glance very thorough trip notes. I will spend some time evaluating them. I don't play Cal tracks normally but I am giving the early P5 at SA a shot on Sunday with NY closed and a likely over bet firster in race 4. I have to believe Q B One will be over bet as the first foal of Beholder to make the races.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment