• Tony Kofalt
    Hi- Tony K here. I'm really hoping this forum will encourage us to share more ideas and help each other to become better horse players!
    Like many of you, I was introduced to the races at a young age. My father was a diligent handicapper who simply loved the handicapping puzzle. He took me (often via bus) to races in Md and West Virginia several times a month. I was only 7-8 years old but had already demonstrated an affinity for math so I found the array of numbers in the racing form mesmerizing. In the early-mid 70's I was drawn to Andy Beyer's work and maintained speed figs for most mid-atlantic tracks, I stayed a speed figures guy until meeting Dave Schwartz around 1990. I was drawn to his product Thoro-Brain at that time. I also really enjoyed reading his material in Brain Waves and purchased both of his money management methods.
    I liked his 'out of the box' thinking. Since then my methodology has evolved partially from my speed figure background and Dave's innovative ideas.
    I hope to continue my education through exchanges on this board.
  • Dave Schwartz

Thank you.

Two things Tony left out.
    First, he is a professional player.
    Second, he and I recorded a podcast a month or so ago. I think you guys will enjoy it.
  • Conley
    Welcome to the forum, Tony!

I hope to hear your professional handicapping stories on this forum sometime
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Please register to see more

Forum Members always see the latest updates and news first. Sign up today.