• Conley
    My name is Conley and I go by the nickname "Conley Picks" for sports or "Checkmark" for horse racing

I have been in the world of sports betting at an early age just trying to pick some winners but I knew if I were to take it to the top I was going to have to earn the respect of others and to be the best handicapper there was out there

When I first started in the sports betting world things did not go as planned! I was just randomly betting teams I thought would win rather than digging deep in the matchup for whatever sport I was doing to figure out the other team had the advantage of betting totals and even player props just for fun I knew if I were to keep this up I would have to find another hobby to do

I then took that early mistake and decided to create my own models for sports that people are interested in and most popular in betting such as NFL NCAAF(College Football) NCAAB and MLB It did take time and effort since I was in school at the time but I did manage to break through to have 3 winning and working models all in my hands!

When I tested my models on baseball and football I was blown away by how well they did since I was so loyal to my models and finally had something to be proud of in my life! The records started as 3-0 for NFL 4-2 in NCAAF and a huge 7-3 run on MLB! Each one of my testing runs was not just profitable: they were winning! (no record on NCAAB as I was not into that much of it but now it is the same as all sports I cover )

I got involved in horse racing thanks to my late grandpa Harold. He showed me the colours of the horse’s saddle pads and reading the old horse magazines. But that wiped off in a big way. Then I started to get into announcing horse races. I didn’t actually call a race but I did get into an announcer's booth at my local racetrack in Elora, Ontario at Grand River Raceway.

But I stopped doing that at the age of 10 and started to handicap horse races. I used to just underline the top 3 finishes of each horse's past performances but then that didn’t do anything well, so at age 13-14 I started to read the Daily Racing Form. But before that, at age 12 I went to Las Vegas for the first time and that's where the DRF started to kick in. The feeling of getting free things in Las Vegas is AWESOME. After I visited Las Vegas, I started to learn more and more and now I feel like I have a good advantage over some of the horse racing handicappers who are “hardcore.

I typically use DRF Classic PP's when I handicap the races and use the system that I have been using for the past year to handicap each race! Usually, the selections I give out do have the winners on top (mostly your $3-$12 meat and potatoes) but a lot of the time the winners will be in my top 4 and when lucky you can be certain that an exacta box will hit with my Top 4 selections! I hope to impress a few on here with not just my age but the skill I have taken the time to craft for the past few years of my life

I will handicap racetracks such as Oaklawn Park and Keeneland as well as my local harness racetrack
    Grand River but I will also handicap the Triple Crown Season and the 2 Day Breeders Cup World Championships!

So that just about does it for my introduction I hope to meet some new people on here and win alongside each and every one of you :)

Thank you and LET’S GO!!!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Please register to see more

Forum Members always see the latest updates and news first. Sign up today.