• Ken Fee
    Thanks Ranchwest for taking on the scoring , in addition to handicapping, Congrats to Jack and everyone else. Ranch good luck and feel better soon.
  • Jack Price
    As Barry Meadow so accurately concludes in the introduction of his book, The Skeptical Handicapper, “we are all winners…because we are horseplayers”.

So, my fellow “horseplayers”, let me say again, I was very lucky that a few of my selections found the wire first…. We all made good picks to “live” contenders; but, it’s Saratoga…it takes a huge amount of good fortune to get into the winner’s circle! I sincerely believe we could have the same contest ten different times and have ten different winners….

Ranch, thanks for doing all the heavy lifting…sending prayers your way for continued good health!

Good luck and good fortune to all my fellow “horseplayers”!
  • RanchWest
    it’s Saratoga…it takes a huge amount of good fortune to get into the winner’s circle!Jack Price

As Johnny Oates said... luck is when preparation and opportunity meet. Congratulations on being prepared and succeeding.
  • RanchWest
    Thanks for the kind comments and well wishes about my health. This morning I had an endoscopy to expand my throat for my surgery. Thursday I will have a quadruple bypass surgery. I feel good about my medical people. When I can, I'll let everyone know how things are going.
  • William Zayonce
    Hoping all goes well with your bypass surgery today Ranch!
  • Conley
    Hoping all goes well with your bypass surgery today Ranch!William Zayonce

Wishing the same Ranch

Hoping everything goes over well and you can be on the road for a speed recovery!
  • RanchWest
    It’s been going surprisingly well. Lots of pain, but I may be released Monday. Tubes are out and that was the cause of most of the pain.
  • Ken Fee
    Great news Ranch=wishing you a speedy recovery
1234Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal