• Conley
    Hi everyone

Sorry to Dave for me being the 1st post in here but just wanted to break the ice lol for this idea I have

I just wanted to know if anyone wanted to do a Facebook Handicapping Seminar for both Friday and Saturday card's on Thursday, November 4th from 7:30 pm till 9:30 pm?

We will discuss everyone's selections for each of the Breeders Cup races along with analysis on each race with who the contenders/pretenders are and also tickets for Pick 3/4/5/6's that people have constructed to share the wealth! I will incorporate everyone's ideas if they have any for how they might want to do this

The Facebook rooms are unlimited time and also up to 50 people can join the same call! You don't have to have a Facebook account and all you need is just the link which I will provide to others on the day a few minutes before we start in their Inbox so they have it ready to roll

Let me know and I can set this up but I will need names of people who are wanting to join and also their ideas if they have any
  • Conley
    Sorry yes EST
  • Conley
    Thursday, November 4th from 7:30 pm till 9:30 pm EST

Any ideas please post below and if I don't have anyone on then I won't go forward with it
  • Tony Kofalt

I'm game!! Count me in
  • Conley

Ok man let’s go!!! Anyone else please let me know if you would like to join. Tell your friends!
  • RanchWest
    I would like to participate if I possibly can. I'd be especially interested in differing opinions on the foreign horses.
  • Dustin Korth
    Conley, I might join but won't know until it gets closer.
  • Conley
    I would like to participate if I possibly can. I'd be especially interested in differing opinions on the foreign horses.RanchWest

Perfect. I have 2 possibly 3 now joining in on Thursday! Thanks
  • Conley
    Whoever is joining tomorrow night's seminar is asked to have your selections ready so we know who you like in each race and that you are prepared to talk when it is your turn!

Please I cannot stress that enough before tomorrow to be ready and have all your selections done so get studying and we will see you at 7:30 pm EST!
  • Tony Kofalt

How will we be communicating? You mentioned FB. I'm not sure where to go right now

Thanks
  • Conley
    How will we be communicating? You mentioned FB. I'm not sure where to go right nowTony Kofalt

Sorry Tony I should have mentioned that when I have set up the messager on Facebook I will send everyone the link here around 7:20-25pm EST

You do not need a Facebook account but I think you need to have a good camera/mic lol before entering

See you tonight!
  • Tony Kofalt

Hey Conley-
    I still have no link. Were you emailing it?
  • Conley
    Sorry right now

Here it is: https://msngr.com/tczfpkxjmdpj
  • Tony Kofalt

Special thanks to Conley for coordinating the BC discussion tonight. I had a great time discussing the races with Conley and Ranchwest. So much fun and great insight into the races!!!
  • Conley
    Special thanks to Conley for coordinating the BC discussion tonight. I had a great time discussing the races with Conley and Ranchwest. So much fun and great insight into the races!!!Tony Kofalt

Thank you Tony! It was very nice to meet you and Ranchwest tonight to dissect the Breeders Cup races. I appreciated you coming on and hope we make BIG MONEY on both days! Thanks once again guys we will have to do it again maybe new idea for Dave on forum meet ups for different topics (early speed, Turf racing, Playing Pick4/5/6 etc) would be fun.
  • RanchWest
    Thanks, guys! Very insightful analysis and fun conversation. I don't have an opportunity to have this type of live discussion very often, so I found it particularly enjoyable. You guys were very polite, which helped a lot.
  • Dave Schwartz
    @Conley
    The best way to do this in the future is for you and I to create an event here (still linked to your live session), but you post the link instead of doing it via messaging.

This way, you really get it to be ALIVE as well as live.

How many attendees did you get?
  • Conley
    The best way to do this in the future is for you and I to create an event here (still linked to your live session), but you post the link instead of doing it via messaging.

This way, you really get it to be ALIVE as well as live.

How many attendees did you get?
    Dave Schwartz

I was expecting around 10 people to join but we had 3-4 last night.
  • RanchWest
    Tony, that was a good call on including CeCe.
  • Conley
    BC FRI
    Top Choice Winners: 1/5 (20.0%) $4.80
    Top 2 Choice Winners: 1/5 (20.0%) $4.80
    Top 3 Choice Winners: 2/5 (40.0%) $12.40 $4.80
    Top 4 Choice Winners: 3/5 (60.0%) $12.40 $3.60 $4.80

BC SAT
    Top Choice Winners: 0/9 (0.0%)
    Top 2 Choice Winners: 1/9 (11.1%) $8.40
    Top 3 Choice Winners: 3/9 (33.3%) $7.00 $3.40 $8.40
    Top 4 Choice Winners: 5/9 (55.5%) $14.40 $7.00 $3.40 $10.60 $8.40

TOTAL FRI+SAT
    Top Choice Winners: 1/14 (7.1%) $4.80
    Top 2 Choice Winners: 2/14 (14.2%) $4.80 $8.40
    Top 3 Choice Winners: 5/14 (35.7%) $12.40 $4.80 $7.00 $3.40 $8.40
    Top 4 Choice Winners: 8/14 (57.1%) $12.40 $3.60 $4.80 $14.40 $7.00 $3.40 $10.60 $8.40
  • RanchWest
    I did awful on Friday, but here's my Saturday results, posted on another board:

Recap of top 4 on 12 races:

1: 3.40 10.60 24.60
    2: 8.40
    3: 14.40
    4: 5.00
    Out: 10.20 7.60 7.00 6.20 101.80 19.00
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist