• Biniak
    I want to be brief because I know most of you are involved in the SAR contest.

Being the alpha male, as we all are, refusing to ask for help right away cost me several days of angst. You know we never ask for directions when we are driving, or God know read an instruction manual.

But...

I was having a lot of difficulty working in HSH and I emailed Dave. Actually, it was an SOS, "I am so lost, I feel like an IQ of 6", was my exact phrase.

Dave responded with, "Wonderful. This is where the growth begins." and we set up a time to Zoom. He stated he would increase my understanding by two levels in an hour and five with a second session.

Boy was he RIGHT. He identified my problems almost immediately and the meeting took off from there. Dave graciously spent three of his evening working with me on concepts, short cuts and theory to make ME better. The last 90 minutes was amazing. Who does that???

It got to the point where my wife came in and asked, "Who are you taking to at 11pm?", I responded, "Jake, Jake from State Farm."

I could go explain with more details if you ask. Bottom line is if you need help, it's just a phone call away.

Be Blessed. Peace!
  • Tony Kofalt
    Great post! I've always found Dave responding in a similar manner. He truly wants to help.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Please register to see more

Forum Members always see the latest updates and news first. Sign up today.