• Jim Parker
    Steve Kisslinger posted this question in Talking Handicapping maybe here in this forum it will get some interest, personally I think its a good question mainly to HSH users what do you think here's the question " I would like to be able to filter a race, then have HSH calculate just how well this "object" not a factor performes against a sample.
  • Jim Parker
    Steve, This is the best answer that I can give, as you may know an "Object" is made from various Factors up to six different factors can be used to create an individual Object. You can put any of the factors that HSH uses into a filter then run the filter using "X" amount of specified races what ever type of races that you want, before you run this filter you create a Table for each of the individual factors that you want to evaluate, this Table will populate with data from the filtered races. When this is completed now you can Pick and Choose whichever factors you want to use for the "Object" that you want to create. Hopefully this answers your question.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Please register to see more

Forum Members always see the latest updates and news first. Sign up today.