• Jim Parker
    Does anyone recall the video by name where Dave S. explains How To edit / add or change in any way the "Categories" in the Fields list within the list or factors. If not could someone list the process on how to do this.
    The reason and for my personal use, is that in the process of creating an "Object" using the (OBM) object master you are required to tag various factors that you want to use, and it would make it much easier to select these factors with the assistance of the various categories as listed in the fields list in the "Factor List" that you can look at in the drop down menu under the "Edit" on the main screen.
  • Dave Schwartz
    It is really very simple but needs more functionality.
    Ironically, in the decade since I built this, nobody has ever asked how to use it so I didn't expand it.

• Think of "Categories" as "Groups" or "Lists."
    • By default, these Categories are by Factor Type.
    • But you can edit the Categories any way you want.
    • Example: You could create Categories according to Type of Race or Filter Name.
    • Factors can have multiple Categories, so it an exist in multiple Categories.

You can Save & Load the current Categories with the appropriate buttons.
    Factor%20Categs-01.jpg

"Run Style" is Category #5.
    Factor%20Categs-02.jpg
  • Jim Parker
    ok now I have a dumb question, How do I get to that screen that shows ALL of the different categories?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Please register to see more

Forum Members always see the latest updates and news first. Sign up today.