• Tony Kofalt
    My lone vice aside from horse racing is dabbling in fantasy football. I've never seen a year so filled with injuries and Coivd issues. Anyone else play the fantasy game?
  • Dustin Korth
    Yea, play with a couple different friend groups every year.

There's probably a lot of teams out there that no longer have anyone on their roster that they originally drafted, lol.
  • Tony Kofalt

Lol- how true that is. I enjoy football as its a lot less demanding than baseball where you have to be into lineup daily, but this year is an exception. Injuries coming out of the blues. It's still a good time getting together to draft (we still draft in person). Good luck
  • Conley
    I have played FF since I would say 2015-ish and I have enjoyed it very much

So much that I have been able to finish in the Top 10 for my Fantasy leagues each year and we usually get around 50-100 people in our group but just decided last year and this year not to pressure myself into doing a team
  • Jim Pommier
    Have been playing for about 30 years. 10 teams. The team owners have changed a little over the years. Going back to manually adding up your points with the USA Today paper. We now use CBS Sports fantasy site. Standard lineup with QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, TE, K and DEF. I still enjoy it, and getting together in-person or on-line for the draft is always fun.
  • Tony Kofalt
    Been a crazy year but somehow my team has been doing better since the injuries. lol Just have to stay active in the free agent market.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment