• Tony Kofalt
    Vulnerable fav Aqu 3-13

Race 3 Printrack (3-5)- is the most likely early leader but really struggles the last 1/8th of a mile. Can't support her at very low odds
    Race 4- Tamburro's Sox (2-1)- comes out of a race that boasts an exceptionally high speed fig for this level. I'm not sold that the number is correct. 5yo maiden fights for minor award.
  • Tony Kofalt
    Vulnerable Fav Aqu 3-18
    Race 1- Khulug (1-1)- has lost ground in the stretch of all three starts and is one of four starters with similar figs. Hard to take low odds here.
    Race 6- Noble Journey (5-2)- was able to control the pace in his lone win, an unlikely scenario today.
  • Tony Kofalt
    Vulnerable fav Aqu 3-19
    Rac3 9- Rosebug (5-2)- projected fig a little low for a M/L favorite who could suffer a tough trip stuck inside other speed types. Pass as the favorite
  • Tony Kofalt
    Vulnerable fav Aqu 3-20

Race 8- Cousteau (5-2)- projected fig makes him a contender but nothing more. Lost 6 of last 7 starts as favorite
  • Tony Kofalt
    Vulnerable favs Aqu 3-25
    Race 4- Sister Luck (8-5)- has been on the bench since being claimed in August. Projected fig is competitive but does not stand out.
    Race 8- Vindictive (2-5)- returns for an excellent layup barn but figures to be heavily overbet. I believe its worth taking a swing against the low odds.
  • Tony Kofalt
    Vulnerable fav AQu 3-26
    Race 6- Aristocratic (5-2)- is the one to catch but it's difficult to win 3 in a row. Wears down from early pressure
  • Tony Kofalt
    Vulnerable fav Aqu 3-27
    Race 4- Jerry the Nipper (9-5)- long absence for Pletcher trainee who figures to get swept into a speed duel early. Just a contender off projected figs
  • Tony Kofalt
    Vulnerable fav Aqu 3-31

Race 3- Bohemian Ruby (5-2)- projected fig is no better than 4 others in here. Seems to get caught wide often and is more likely to earn a minor award
  • Tony Kofalt
    Vulnerable fav Aqu 4-1

Race 6- Daddy Knows (9-5)- has hit the board in 60% of lifetime starts but looks to have run as well as he can in his last few. I'm looking for some regression today
  • Ken Fee
    Vulnerable Favorites Aqu 4-1

Race 2- #6 Cross island (2-1) not as fast as others
    Race 6 - #4 Daddy Knows (9-5) running hard last three- others faster
    Race 7 - #5 Actuary (2-1) layoff
  • Ken Fee
    Race 8 guessing they're all over the 5 because of Chad Brown, don't like the ML fav-would go 1& 3
  • Ken Fee
    Wow 5 was the best horse in the race (didn't win but up on lead dropped way back and came flying
  • Ken Fee
    Not often a ML 30-1 wins on a NYRA track lol. Hat's off to anyone who had it
  • Ken Fee
    My hats off to ranchwest who picked that 7- well done
  • RanchWest
    My hats off to ranchwest who picked that 7- well doneKen Fee

Thanks, Ken. My 7 narrowly escaped the 5.
  • Tony Kofalt
    Aqu vulnerable fav 4-2

Race 2 Jerusalem Gates (7-5)- will work himself into contention by the quarter pole but figures to hang down the lane.
  • Ken Fee
    4-2-22

Aqu Vulnerable ML Fav

Race 3: #5 I'm Fine (2-1) slow and doesnt like to win
  • Ken Fee
    Nice call Tony- just passed tiring horses for 2nd
  • Tony Kofalt
    Aqu vulnerable 4-3

Race 5- Live in Five (3-1)- continues to burn money while running well enough to garner future support. Shows up in final leg of early P5 and the opening leg of the late P5. Eliminating 'Five' gives one an edge on both tickets
  • RanchWest
    Thursday, 04/7/22

9 HOU 3 8:45/(7:45)/6:45/5:45 2.00
  • RanchWest
    Thursday, 04/7/22

9 HOU 3 8:45/(7:45)/6:45/5:45 2.00
    RanchWest

scratch
  • Tony Kofalt
    Thanks Ranch- was totally out of touch today and didn't even make one bet today. Hopefully I'm up to it tomorrow
  • RanchWest
    Hopefully I'm up to it tomorrowTony Kofalt

I hope so, Tony. Best to you.
  • RanchWest
    4/8/22:

6 FON 3 6:05/(5:05)/4:05/3:05 2.50

May not be the favorite, but a low ml.
  • Tony Kofalt
    Thank you Ranch
  • RanchWest
    6 FON 3 6:05/(5:05)/4:05/3:05 2.50

Ouch, paid $5.20 to win.
  • Tony Kofalt
    Aqu 4-14

Race 4- Investment Income (1-2)- Chad Brown has been patient with her giving her 5 chances at the MSW level. She's the horse to beat off the drop but will be badly over bet.
  • RanchWest
    Race 4- Investment Income (1-2)- Chad Brown has been patient with her giving her 5 chances at the MSW level. She's the horse to beat off the drop but will be badly over bet.Tony Kofalt

Good analysis, not enough value. My picks to upset would be 4 or 6. I look for Investment Income to be well back early and be unable to make up the ground.
  • RanchWest
    Investment Income is scratched, as are #1 and #6.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Please register to see more

Forum Members always see the latest updates and news first. Sign up today.