• Biniak
    From what I have researched this is going well at MTH.

Lower take, better odds, at least 70% of the time and more youngsters at the track.

Is this a new element to handicapping?

Just a little diversion from your Belmont studies. Now back to the books.
  • Tony Kofalt
    There are reasons to be optimistic based on what I've heard but many unknowns as well. It will be interesting to see if investments beyond NJ are made.
  • Biniak
    It is a step in the right direction, I am going to put the bug in the Stronach folks.
  • Tony Kofalt
    Stronach would be an important advocate. He's got a presence in 2 important states where money is wagered.
  • Biniak
    I just sent an email to Georganne Hale and another executive inquiring if they are monitoring this effort.

Two important states? Not MD?
  • Biniak
    From David Richardson, "Yes we are close with Dennis Drazin in NJ and have been well aware of his efforts" was the response to whether the Stronach folks are monitoring Fixed Odds at MTH.
  • RanchWest
    I think the issue is huge. Those of us who have been in horse racing for many years are frustrated by odds drops. But newbies are frustrated not just by the drops, but by not grasping why they are shooting at a moving target.
  • Dave Schwartz
    I think the issue is huge. Those of us who have been in horse racing for many years are frustrated by odds drops. But newbies are frustrated not just by the drops, but by not grasping why they are shooting at a moving target.RanchWest

100%.
  • Tony Kofalt

LOL- I course I included Md. I neglected Cal. You made a great point. My text was certainly not complete. Thanks
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Please register to see more

Forum Members always see the latest updates and news first. Sign up today.